Friday, October 19, 2012

Replies to Recent Comments

Since I don't have forum up and running yet, I'm just going to answer some questions from comments here:

To Kamming:  I don't know what causes message: “The procedure EncodePointer could not be located in the Dll kernel32.dll.”.  I have switched to Win7 64 bit and I bet you don't use English version of Windows. Maybe someone else out there has encountered and fixed this; so i mention it here.  I know that my latest version of the compiler requires WinXP SP2 or higher, maybe this is the cause. I also have not tested the new versions in WINE, in case that you are using Linux.

To DarthT: I'm STILL working on those Chinese names for next GoodNES! Be patient!

To sup191 (and dozens of others).. thanks for the compliments

To badinsults:  I have all compiled and released versions of all my GoodTools on my backups.  If you search Good.doc for 'GoodSNES' you should find all the versions released.  Somewhere in good.doc I mention that I chopped off some of the oldest entries since they would confuse people with newer versions of some commands. If you get a GoodTool .zip close to .999 and look at the Good.doc in there, that should give you the versions of GoodSNES before .999

No comments:

Post a Comment